It is so amazing how much joy and happiness these little babies bring into our lives. Something as simple as a smile makes you the happiest person in the whole world. Today I had to work all day and I got this cute picture this afternoon! It made my day!

This is how Nikki sleeps every night! I guess she gets it from the Hunt side of the family. I hear this is how all Brandon's brothers and sisters slept! :) (P.S. That blue thing is a silk pillow case, I heard if you put silk under your babies head then they won't lose their hair! Its worth a try!)

7 comments:
what a cute picture! That's enough to melt anyones heart. She is really cute!
Ohhhhh, I remember how hard it was leaving my baby to have to go back to work!! Way to hang in there, Tann!
aw! she is so beautiful tan! what a great little smile. and good advice on the silk and hair... i'll have to keep that in mind!
Tannya she is adorable, love the picture you got at work...so cute.
Such fun pics Tan. Love her smile. :D
She is so sweet! COngratulations!
What a lovely cute picture.
home based data entry
Post a Comment