
Well, we have not had too much to blog about. Life is just busy and the same! But tonight we had a ward pinewood derby. It was a lot of fun. Brandon made his car a toothbrush for me. He got first place in the stock division and 2nd overall. Losing to a guy who had a CO2 cartridge in the back of his!!

7 comments:
HAHA That is so funny and so cute that he would make that for you. Good job Brandon we are so proud!
hehe. thats funny. i love the idea. good to hear the update. hope all is well.... we need to hear more! :) love ya girl!
okay so did I miss something? I haven't checked your blog in a while because I lost all my links when I changed my template and I saw your comment on my blog so I checked your blog to find a baby count down!?!?! CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting? When are you due? I am really happy for you guys!
okay so did I miss something? I haven't checked your blog in a while because I lost all my links when I changed my template and I saw your comment on my blog so I checked your blog to find a baby count down!?!?! CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting? When are you due? I am really happy for you guys!
not sure why it posted twice...sorry!
I didn't know you were pregnant!!?!? That is so exciting!!! :) Yeah!!!
Sorry this comment is random! But Congradulations on the little one... so you are due in Dec.... So excited! Its hard not to go crazy after you find out the gender! Good Luck and keep posting!
Post a Comment