$8.00 off our ticket!
(sorry the above pictures is blurry the waitress could not get it to focus! )
Then it was off to the corn maze!
Buy one get one free!
And last not but least..... Cold Stone'sBuy one get one free!
That was our fun date night!
p.s. my husband does not have some weird disease on his nose. It is flamming red because he has had to put a topical chemotherapy medication on it to get rid of any pre-cancerous lesions that may exist.
4 comments:
that's my type of night on the town! Good food, ice cream, Halloween activity, and COUPONS!! Looks like fun!
wahoo! you are alive! :) it is good to hear all about fun date ideas... next time we'll join in on the fun! :)
sorry about brandon's nose! hope it gets better soon and that it kills all things cancerous! yipes!
mmm! I love ice cream! Hey I thought I would let you know we decided to go private so leave me a comment with your email so I can send you and invite!
Looks like lots of FUN! Hope Brandon's nose is getting better!
Post a Comment