Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lake Mead

We just got back from Lake Mead. We went with 2 other families and it was a blast! Thanks Mom and Dad for a great trip! Here are some of our highlights of the trip!

Everyone in Vegas
The Belagio My Favorite Hotel!

Don't worry my husband is still alive!


My Mom and I just chillin on the boat trying to get a tan!


The first day we were there Schweppe's Boat broke down right outside the wakeless zone! We had to tow them back!

12 comments:

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Sounds like you guys are having fun. Not fair. Don't worry I am just jealous cause I'm too prego to do anything fun like that. I can't believe how high Brandon got on that jump. I'll bet he felt that crash. Well keep having fun and keep in touch.

Bryce and Kellee Orrock said...

What a fun trip Tann! I love Vegas! Wow your hair is so long, it's gorgous!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Looks like you had a great trip! Reminds me of Lake Powell and we're going next week!

sara and wade said...

wow. mead! how freakin fun! i'm totally jealous! looks like you are having a good time. glad to know you're alive and kickin! i miss ya! i really do. maybe someday i'll be able to get my schedule under control and we'll get together. you are gorgeous as always!

Paige said...

How fun! I've been to Lake Mead a few times and it is so beautiful and fun! Looks like you had a good time. Ya, you're hair if freaking long! So pretty!

Lauren Tatton said...

what a fun trip!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun. Your hubby got very high on the wake board.

Shambray said...

Tannya! I found you through Sara's blog. It looks like you had fun! I am suprised your husband is still alive. Just kidding.

Tanier G said...

T....hey girl, how are you? So, I haven't talked to you in so long. It looks like things are great with you and Brandon! I just got a blog, so maybe we can keep in better touch now, ha! Good to see you here!

Lauren Tatton said...

By the way I love you page it is so so cute one of my favorites!

ANDY, JEN & KIDDIES said...

Cute blog! I love the papers! How are you guys?

Jeff and Laura said...

Tannya...How are you? It looks like and sounds like you guys are Great! I am glad I found you!! Keep in Touch!